Summer Program (8 Credits / 2 units)
Summer 2018 semester begins May 26 and ends July 22.*
The Philadelphia Center’s 8-week summer internship and seminar experience offers undergraduates and recent graduates a meaningful opportunity to learn the dynamics of work over their summer break. You will work closely with your TPC faculty and staff advisors to find an internship (32-4o hours per week) that’s right for you.
Prior to your arrival in Philadelphia, you will work with our advisors to create a professional resume and you will interview via phone or video chat with several organizations to find the placement that best meets your academic and career goals.
- Internship – 4 credits / 1 unit
- City Seminar – 4 credits / 1 unit
*Dates are subject to change.
The summer program is an ideal option for students who:
- May have participated in a semester abroad but would like to explore a profession, develop skills, and/or receive job training prior to graduation
- Cannot go off-campus for a semester due to athletic schedule or course requirements
- Need a few extra credits for graduation